Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Rainy and cold Sunshine

Saturday I did a small showing at a Pagan Earth Day Fest. All went well except for it being cold and wet! I had to leave early, about 2:30 to attened to other day plans.
And now.....

Well it's Tuesday night...in one minute it will be Tomorrow morning!
Sunshining so bright today...looked warm. Then I went outside...no, not one bit warm!
Turned right around and went back inside! But later in the day..after I went a cleaned a house.... I got all inspired, knee didn't hurt much...and away I went. Since I had to redo the plumbing for my pond it is all in disawray. Moved stones and moved more stones! We put in a small Lotus pond...it holds seven bags of garden dirt and one wheelbarrel of garden dirt....then planted my new Georgia Pink Queen Lotus into the mud! And if that wasn't enough, I repotted 4 waterlilies too. I think I have 2 more to do...water was so muddy I couldn't see where they were.... so that will be for another day.
It feels so good to got something accomplished!!!
Now it's that time...time to go to bed and start a new day...in the morning!
Lynda

1 comment: