Saturday, June 6, 2009

Beautiful Day!


What a beautiful morning! Woke up to sunshine and birdsong! A nice cool morning breeze coming in the bedroom window... breath in, enjoy!
I am so torn on what to do today! Part of me wants to paint. The other part knows I have 'other' things to do! But when I went out onto the back deck and these water lily blooms welcomed me...I knew what had to be done! I need to get some outside things finished. Planting a few more things (oh that is never ending), moving a plant here or there. It's like painting with a plants! I need to get a few things done because I am in a pond and garden show this coming July. Monies from ticket sales go to Akron Childrens Hospital.


Wanted to share with you some of my yard....my excape from the rat race! This is not this years picture, but one from a couple years ago. Some things have changed but not too much.... more grown up now. I'll show more pictures later when things start to bloom! This is my Windchime garden. I have chimes tucked in all over hanging overhead. I just love the sounds!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Oh, I would be torn too! Your garden is so beautiful and I am envious. Thanks for sharing it. Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a beautiful place Lynda!
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh hon - outside...yes.yes.yes - wonderful!! Stunning yard girl!!!! Hugs, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! What a beautiful photo of the water lily pond!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lynda,
    Your yard is beautiful, I wish you were closer LOL to help me with mine! hahaha
    You worked very hard and it shows, I love it....it looks such a relaxing place to be also :)
    Cat

    ReplyDelete