Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Grateful and Gratitudes

It;s been a challenging year for most of us, some of us have been hit harder then others. The economy which has gotten to almost everyone one of us. Health issues...oh my!
But even with all these road blocks we all must be thankful for so many things.

If you are reading this, I guess you still have your internet! Be thankful!

I am thankful for my husband, which is feeling much better!
So much better that he's baking Pumpkin Pies! I am thankful he likes to make them!

I am thankful for my many internet, group and blogger friends! Yes, that's you!

I am thankful for those friends around me that have a open mind and have not judged me...to hard!

I am thankful for my four legged furry friend, they bring comfort and quite companionship to my life.

Thankful I can walk, see and hear...

I am thankful I live in America!

Thankful I have food to eat, a roof over my head....and so much more that I am thankful for!

Wishing each and everyone of you a Happy Thanksgiving!
Bright Blessings,
Lynda

3 comments:

  1. Linda, sounds like the perfect things to be thankful for.

    Have a wonderful and HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lynda, Have a Wonderful Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am thankful to have met you hon! Have a wonderful day Lynda!! Hugs, Sarah

    ReplyDelete