Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Off The Beaten Path! A Fork in the Road!


I think I can....I know I can.... make a slight switch!

I have made a decided leap! More Jewlery!!!!
I am taking action!
I have decided that I am going to try to list 4-5 Necklaces on Etsy a day! If I get one item listed...well that's OK too!
And you know what I have also decided!?!?!?!? On most, but not all necklaces will come with FREE earrings!!!!!
OK! Now as my Blogger Friends you have to tell me if I am being CRAZY!



3 comments:

  1. Thanks fo stopping by. UH you kiss the frog you just might get a good looking guy or!!!! you might become a beautiful frog yourself. Just wanted to tell you look your work your painting and guords are great

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful necklaces, great color choices and no you are not being CRAZY

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are CRAZZZYYY!!! Maybe you should send me a set for FREE and be REALLLY CRAZZZYYYYY!!! LOL

    Happy Thanskgiving!

    ReplyDelete