Well all the horny toads are gone! Now there's tons of egg ropes in the pond. I think the reason this happened this year is because there is only goldfish in the pond. I think the Koi bit the toads toes and ate all the eggs too. Koi will eat everything!
Welcome to Haunted Swamp
Some of the nicest people I've met have been from selling my Art,gourds and jewelry! All of my work is created in my home studio in N. E. Ohio. Most of my art is painted with acrylic and watercolor, sometimes a mix of both. Inspired from all things Magical, Spooky, Haunting and Whimsical! From Haunted Places, Gourds, Fat Bottom or Sassy Cats to Monochromatic landscapes you never know what I may paint or create next! Also search SEHA - Society of Eclectic Halloween Artists and HA31 - A Gathering of Halloween Artists ...these are both wonderful groups of talented artists! Search These groups on Ebay to see what they are up to!
Great photography and very funny phrasology.
ReplyDeleteWell all the horny toads are gone! Now there's tons of egg ropes in the pond. I think the reason this happened this year is because there is only goldfish in the pond. I think the Koi bit the toads toes and ate all the eggs too. Koi will eat everything!
ReplyDelete