Thursday, October 15, 2009

(¯`'•.¸(¯`'•.¸Blog Sale¸.•'´¯ )¸.•'´¯)

I have some art that is seeking a new home...they told me!
I hear them whispering...
"We're tired of sitting on this shelf, find me a new home."
Really! LOL! And I am running out of space!
If you see something below they you just have to have, shoot me a Email at Soulweaver@neo.rr.com (subject) Blog Sale
With not going thru the Ebay auction time I can get these out fast!
They will be on a first come, first serve.
(My website is still in the works, so I am selling them here!)
I will mark them sold ASAP. And ship with USPS Priority mail.
Payment can be made via Paypal, check or Money Order.
Paypal is next day shipping!

My first item is a 'The Flying NutCracker' Halloween gourd ornament.
Painted with acrylics on a Haunted Swamp, Home grown gourd!
He is aprox. 11 inches tall. His feet, arms and fingers are bendable. His ghostly attire is made from lightly tea stained cheescloth.
His hat is a container and will hold several candy kisses or other wrapped sweet treat....yum!
A protective varnish finish has been applied.
$25.00 plus $5.00 shipping

Next I have a Crazy Gourd Guy! I think he has been drinking the Swamp Water!
He is 13 inches tall and stands on a 4 x 4 square base.
Yes, another real Haunted Swamp grown gourd!!
Painted with acrylic paints with a matte varnish applied for protection. His stem is unpainted.
Around his neck is a collar of layered orange and black netting. Cheesecloth covers his arms. Fingers and arms are bendable!
$25.00 plus $6.00 shipping

This is my 'Dream' box! It's a papier mache pressed box that I have painted with acrylic paints in a beautiful blue and highlighted with deep purple. A real eye catcher! The entire piece, inside and out is covered with very fine Hologram Extreme Glitter and sealed with varnish. I have painted what I call twinkle stars on the inside bottom. The inside top is also painted with swirling dots.
You won't be disappointed! This took alot of time to paint!
It is about 10 1/2 inches wide and 4 inches deep.
There is one very small area where some grey paint got on
the side, it's about 1/4 inch and smudged. I never noticed this until just now!
$30.00 and $5.00 shipping



Thanks for taking the time to look!
Please Email me if you have any questions!

1 comment: